Thank you for signing up for Mums Plugged-In!
We are so glad you have chosen to invest in your own wellbeing, and to connect with our village.
Please diarise your chosen Zoom call dates, times and links in your calendar.
You should receive an email reminder prior to each call, inviting you to access the upcoming session.
Or you can click on the links below when the time comes:
5 things to do before you get started:
- Join our private Facebook group for this program – Mums Plugged-In @ The Parents Village. This is where you will receive all Zoom links and be able to receive (and give) further support, ideas, and inspiration from us and other Mums in the program.
- Tell your family you are doing this program. To make this program work, you will need to invest a little bit of time each fortnight and possibly in the week after to put some ideas into action. Get your family on board to support you with that – it will really help.
- Think about how and when you will access the group each time. Will you set up your computer or your mobile? Will you listen to our call whilst on a walk outside, in your garden, or your loungeroom? Can your partner support you by caring for the children for the hour you are participating? It will be different for each of you and probably different each time, but it can help to think about the “how” ahead of time.
- Get a notebook to write in during the sessions. We always find it helpful to have a place to make notes, write ideas and reflect on our feelings during any sort of development program. What will work best for you.
- Be kind to yourself and to others. Remember this program is for you.
We look forward to plugging-in and connecting with you online!
Kirsty and Lana